Do you want to know how to play Pokemon Masters EX? Lets move on to new functions and advanced stuff!

VICTORY ROAD

Victory Road is a special place where you can earn lots of special cool prizes by learning how to battle even harder and beat Champion Stadium on Hard. To unlock Victory Road you must first beat Champion Stadium on normal; which you need to obtain all badges to compete.

You can obtain either Sygna Suit Red, Leaf, or Blue by beating Sygna Suit Red at the end of Victory Road. This scout also allows you to get random 10(or 11, I forget) Sync Pairs. I got Sygna Suit Grimmsley and Sygna Suit Misty from that, so you should beat Victory Road ASAP.

(You collect every badge after completing Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle)

CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTER!!


Customizing  your character can be pretty confusing at times; but don't worry, I'll tell you how it goes!!

OUTFITS:

Outfits can be tricky, but I'll tell you how to get some:

Cute, Dark, etc. outfits are obtained through events in the shop. Mainly I believe anniversary events.

There is a hidden outfit I know about... It can happen after raising (-name varies-) and Solgaleo(Main Character and Solgaleo) to 6★. I am still figuring out how to raise to 6★, but you can obtain you and Solgaleo in Legendary Adventures in the Main Story mode.


Also, you can customize your profile!!

You can do things like:

Describe yourself

Make a profile picture

Make an avatar

Choose your 3 favorite Sync Pairs

Choose your 3 favorite metals

and that's about it!!





I hope you enjoy my posts on Pokemon Masters EX, and I'll upload more soon!!!